Aviation Safety Standards
Safety is CSI’s first and foremost priority. For almost 40 years, the company has developed a comprehensive network of air carriers that include both, FAR Part 121, 129 and 135 air carriers, that meet or exceed FAA requirements for training, crew and aircraft maintenance. CSI verifies carriers maintain the proper operating certificates, insurance and permits necessary to operate on behalf of CSI and its customers.
As an FAA Part 135 air carrier, CSI also adheres to the same rigorous safety standards that it has held its contracted air carriers to and ensures every operation meets the highest standards of safety and security in the on-demand charter industry. CSI Aviation is the proud holder of the Gold ARG/US rating that exemplifies our high commitment to safety and quality of service.
In addition, CSI performs independent audits to verify aircraft condition and air carrier facilities. The company will not compromise its rigorous safety standards.
CSI complies with the following best practices:
- Maintain a current operating certificate as required by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) / Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Valid and acceptable operational history and safety records
- Meets applicable Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements
- Conduct periodic audits of air carriers to ensure level of service and safety
- Current fleet compositions and aircraft availability are updated and quality assurance is maintained
- Approved by Department of Defense (DOD), Department of Energy (DOE) or recommended by a certified aviation inspection/audit company (i.e. Wyvern, ARG/US or equivalent)