Ground Support & Fuel
CSI provides a wide variety of ground support services for chartered and managed aircraft including ground handling, permits, landing clearances and fuel.
CSI can arrange and coordinate the ground support services to include, but not limited to:
- Baggage and cargo handling
- Overflight and landing permits
- Aircraft push backs
- Potable water servicing
- Lavatory service
- Parking aircraft, including chocks and appropriate covers
- Routine and non-routine cabin cleaning
- Exterior aircraft wash
- Air stairs
- Ground Power Units (GPUs)
- External air source (air carts)
- Air conditioning carts
CSI can supply aircraft fuel 24/7/365. The company uses an established network of intermediary service providers to provide customers with an alternative to retail fuel prices. CSI’s relationships with service providers, and major oil companies, enable the company to offer aviation fuel at discounted and contract rates providing significant cost savings its customers.