What does private aviation look like in the Florida Keys?
Looking to make a quick hop to the Caribbean without the hassle of leaving the US? Flying private to the Florida Keys is quick and easy. In addition to two international airports, there are also three private airports ideal for small planes. Tavernaero Park in Tavernier is even made up of homes with personal hangars included.
Discover Private Flying with CSI Aviation in the Florida Keys
CSI Aviation Inc. has a fleet of Beechcraft 1900s stationed a short flight away in West Palm Beach, Florida. Both major airports in the Florida Keys—one in the middle (MTH), and one on the furthest point Southwestward into the Caribbean (EYW)—can support any one of our Beechcraft 1900s.
We have the capabilities to charter a private flight from to the Keys, within the Keys, and from the Keys. Our 40+ years of experience guarantees that we are experts in coordinating your private flight—even if you don’t use our planes. We can connect you with other private aviation operators to take you to the Keys in a jet, small plane, or other type of aircraft.
Top Airports in the Florida Keys:
Landing at either of the two main airports in the Florida Keys gives visitors many opportunities for both tourism and industry . Our Beechcraft 1900s can get you and 17 of your closest friends, family, or coworkers to either of these two airports:
- Florida Keys Marathon Airport (MTH)
- Located along the Overseas Highway in Marathon, Florida, this airport is an ideal spot for sport fishing and snorkeling, diving, and spearfishing around its bountiful reefs.
- It’s also known for its sea turtle hospital for rescue, rehabilitation, and release.
- Key West International Airport (EYW)
- If visiting the Southwestern-most point along the Florida Keys, you want to fly into EYW in Key West, Florida.
- If offers tropical-paradise vibes and has a rich history.
CSI Aviation can also secure aircraft for you to land or take off from any of the three smaller airports in the Florida Keys:
- Ocean Reef Club Airport, North Key Largo, Florida (OCA)
- Tavernaero Park, Islamorada, Florida
- Summerland Key Cove Airport, Summerland Key, Florida
Where to find us:
While we aren’t physically located in the Florida Keys, we’re only a 45-minute flight away from the farthest island. You can find us in West Palm Beach, Florida in the Atlantic Aviation Terminal at (PBI) Palm Beach International Airport (to the left of AUTEC Passenger Terminal):
- Directions from Main PBI Terminal: Take Perimeter Rd. around the airport until directly across from the main PBI terminal. Atlantic Aviation will be on your right.
- Just across 98/Southern Blvd from Lake Lytal Park (and Trump International Golf Club West Palm Beach)
- Take 95 North to 98 West from the Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society
- Straight shot (10-15 minutes) west of Mar-A-Lago Club
In the Keys, we’re a 45-minute flight from Key West and 40 minutes from Marathon starting from our home base in West Palm Beach. No matter where you are in the Keys, we can get to you in under and hour.
Looking to travel elsewhere?
CSI Aviation Inc. has been in the aviation industry for over 40 years. Should you want to travel beyond the Florida Keys, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We can arrange for your air travel on any aircraft you desire, to any location across the globe through our aviation management division.