CSI Medical flights operate with two typed rated pilots and a fully accredited flight nurse and flight paramedic specifically trained in patient care and aircraft safety.
- Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Trauma, OB, Neuro, and Burn patients
- Infants >28 days/5 kg; or >10kg for ventilated patients
- Bariatric patients up to 450 lbs
Onboard Medical Equipment:
- One stretcher (up to two stretchers in the B-350)
- Spectrum Patient Loading/Securing System
- Hamilton-T1 Transport Ventilator
- King Vision Video Laryngoscope
CSI’s medical flight teams use the latest technology and advanced training to transport patients. The company’s medical personnel are highly skilled in critical care for patients requiring advanced procedures; including oral intubation, needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy, biphasic defibrillation and cardioversion, mechanical ventilation (including non-invasive ventilation), intraosseous insertion, and rapid sequence intubation (RSI).
- ACLS, PALS, BLS and Trauma certifications
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) certification
- Maintains extensive critical care, ER and/or ICU experience
- Monthly flight reviews, quarterly continuing education programs and annual recurrent training