Flight safety is CSI’s foremost priority. As an FAA Part 135 operator and DOD CARB certified air carrier, CSI adheres to the highest safety standards in the aviation industry. The company’s risk management safety programs define procedures to mitigate risk, as well as, policy and guidance to make sound flight decisions. The company is also the proud holder of the ARG/US Gold rating that exemplifies CSI’s high commitment to safety and quality of service.
The company has also developed a comprehensive network of air carriers in addition to their current fleet of aircraft that includes FAA Part 121, 129 and 135 air carriers, which meet or exceed FAA requirements for training, crew and aircraft maintenance. CSI verifies carriers maintain the proper operating certificates, insurance and permits necessary to operate on behalf of itself and its customers. The company holds its contracted air carriers to the same high standards of safety and security.
In addition, CSI performs independent audits to verify aircraft condition and air carrier facilities and complies with the following best practices:
- Ensures current operating certificate as required by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) / Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Approved by Department of Defense (DOD), Department of Energy (DOE) or rated by a certified aviation inspection/audit company (i.e. Wyvern, ARG/US or equivalent)
- Valid and acceptable operational history and safety records
- Meets applicable Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements
- Current fleet compositions and aircraft availability are updated and quality assurance is maintained