CSI Aviation’s flight medicine unit fully understands the requirements for patients and healthcare organizations when medical air transportation is necessary. Throughout the entire process, the company’s goal is to provide a safe and medically secure flight. Whether it’s an emergency or routine flight requirement, CSI provides exceptional care with the appropriate aircraft, the requisite medical equipment for the situation, and fully qualified flight crews.
Medical Flight Services, include but are not limited to, the following:
- 24/7/365 services
- Flight crews with a minimum of two pilots, flight nurse and paramedic
- Hospital to hospital transfer (air and ground transportation)
- Patient flights
- Non Emergency Medical Air Transport
- Organ transplant flights
- Medical personnel flights
- Domestic and International missions
CSI’s experience working with insurance companies, hospitals and medical case managers enables the company to be a resource and valued healthcare industry partner. CSI’s professional oversight on every aspect of its medical flight operations makes it an industry preferred medical flight transport provider.
- In-network provider supporting numerous health insurance plans
- Insurance verification and pre-authorizations
- Repatriation services
- Hospice flights and Palliative care
- Organ transplants